Every time a new organization joins our company, we are excited about the potential possibilities. This past January, we were pleased to welcome nine new members to our organization. These nine homeowner and condo associations have put their faith and confidence in Access Management Group to manage their communities and assist them with carrying out their responsibilities.
Our partnership with these groups allows us the ability to do what we do best: Manage and facilitate open and honest communication with the association’s members to ensure compliance with bylaws and covenants and attend to financial documents as well as maintenance to promote community well-being.
The following communities have joined the Access Management Group team:
- Kingsgate, an HOA with 495 homes in Woodstock;
- Olde Vinings Park with 37 homes in Smyma;
- River District at Berkeley Lake with 38 homes in Berkeley Lake;
- Woodstock Knoll with 31 homes in Woodstock;
- Notting Hill with 102 homes in Cumming;
- Oaks on Charlotte with 2 homes (and more coming) in Alpharetta;
- Ashland Park Condo Association with a 48-unit building in Ashland City, Tennessee;
- Taylor Farm with 134 homes in Powder Springs; and
- Crest Ridge with 113 homes in Acworth.
Our Newest Communities
- Olde Vinings Park residences are nestled in Smyma and have 37 homes under its HOA direction. Located conveniently to downtown and midtown, this community offers singles, couples, and families alike the opportunity to own beautiful quality-built homes.
- Kingsgate is located in Woodstock and has over 495 homes within its communities. Kingsgate is comprised of multiple developments.
- River District at Berkeley Lake is a gate guarded community of luxurious homes tucked along the riverfront.
- Woodstock Knoll is a collection of single-family homes in Cherokee County.
- Notting Hill in Cumming is comprised of 102 upscale traditional-styled homes and Oaks on Charlotte feature two distinct homes with building still being completed on additional homes.
- Our newest condo association is Ashland Park Condo Association. Located in Ashland City, Tennessee, this 48-unit complex features a swimming pool and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Taylor Farm in Powder Springs is a collection of 134 homes.
- Crest Ridge has 113 distinctively styled residences in Acworth.
Each of these communities requires the utmost care and attention to ensure they continue their high levels of standards. With extensive common areas, community swimming pools, recreation centers, websites and board management responsibilities, these communities have entrusted Access Management to provide extensive guidance and maintenance to ensure continued growth and value.
Our Promise to You
Access Management Group is prepared to assist your association with achieving your goals for financial responsibility and smooth management. Contact us today at 770.777.6890 to see how we can deliver on your expectations.