Access Management Group continues to enjoy the confidence and reliability of offering an unprecedented level of service to its clients. This is why so many homeowner associations and condominium associations turn to us for expert leadership and superior maintenance of their associations.
We are trusted by over 200 associations to guide them through the task of administrating and maintaining their associations to ensure compliance and live a worry-free lifestyle. Our reputation as Atlanta’s leading property management firm allows us continued growth and we are pleased to welcome abroad a select group of properties.
When Quality Counts: A Premier Set of Associations Come Aboard
During the months of February and March, we have been entrusted by the following groups of associations to lead them in their property management goals:
- Slaton Manor, a 152-unit high-rise condominium complex in Buckhead;
- Heritage Pointe, which is comprised of 66 homes in Gainesville with additional phases pending in Wells Fargo;
- West Paces Condo with 62 units on Howell Mill Road in Atlanta;
- Overlook at Litchfield, which is a 55 home community being developed in Roswell;
- North Brooke, which is a 83 home development in Woodstock;
- Sycamore Glen, which includes 63 homes in Sugar Hill;
- Barrett Greene in Kennesaw, which is a 295 single-family home development; and
- Crosswinds, which is a 37 single-family home development located in Marietta.
We Take Pride in Each and Every Member
Each of these new associations offers a unique setting:
- Overlook is a distinct community of 4,000 plus square foot single-family houses in a luxury development of high-quality homes.
- North Brooke is a collection of 83 high-end homes featuring over 3,000 square foot of living space.
- Sycamore Glen houses 63 quality-built homes nestled in lovely surroundings.
- Crosswinds is the newest community by builder D.R. Horton, featuring 37 single-family homes.
- Heritage Pointe is comprised of 66 homes within the community of Gainesville with additional phases pending in Wells Fargo.
- Our largest new development is Barrett Greene, a 295 single-family home development in Kennesaw.
- Barrett Greene had been a former client of ours until 2009. They left to explore other options, but they returned to us after a short break after realizing the comprehensive set of services we provide.
- Our newest condominium association is West Paces Condo, a 62-unit complex in Atlanta and Slaton Manor, a large 152-unit in Buckhead.
A United Front: Building on a Tradition of Excellence
Access Management Group stands at the ready to assist homeowner and condominium associations with the daily management and oversight to assure the upholding of bylaws and covenants and promote a harmonious community. Call us today at 770.777.6890 to see how we can put in place a comprehensive management plan to endorse your community, develop your reputation, and increase your profile to attract quality homeowners who expect nothing short of excellence.